Runner? Cyclist? Join the Nuts Team!
The following package deals are available:
Runners: Raise more than R 700 and we will courier you your Love Your Nuts peak cap, vest or shirt and speedo*.
Cyclists: Raise more than R 750 and we will courier you your Love Your Nuts peak cap or buff and cycling top.
*I know not everyone like to run in a speedo. You are welcome to raise awareness in your running shorts too.
How to pay:
You pay via your Givengain project that you create. The steps to create your project are explained in the next paragraph "How to enter". No banking details needed. No EFTs. To register with GivenGain is for free.
There are two option to pay for your merchandise. Either you "fund yourself" and pay in the amount or you share your project link with friends, family and colleagues via e-mail and social media, asking them for donations. So with a little bit of effort your entry and the merchandise can be for free. And you are supporting a fantesticle cause!
How to enter:
- Runners open the running campaign to start your project.
Cyclists open the cycling campaign to start your project.
- On the cause page, click on “Start fundraising” to register a fundraising project with your Facebook login details or an e-mail address. (if you don't have a GivenGain profile it will take you to a page to create one first)
- Complete the project steps, adding a video, photo or both and providing information about your project eg. why are you running for this cause? (Check out the other project to get ideas)
- Set a realistic fundraising goal – you can always change it later.
- Set the date when your project ends. Set it for e.g. a year ahead if you plan to enter different events.
- Share your fundraising project link with friends, family and colleagues via e-mail and social media, asking them for donations.
- Download the GivenGain fundraiser guide here. It includes tips on how to get people to donate for your project.
- If you need help or have questions please contact Torsten at email@example.com
What we do with the funds you've raised:
LYN Goodie bag – a bag that can save a child’s life
Testicular cancer is most common between 15 and 40 and we target this age group.
We visit schools to educate the students in a humorous way about the risks of cancer and that early detection is lifesaving. We launch the cancer school programme with a educational/motivational talk by a survivor at the school.
Every student receives a branded goodie bag with the following content:
- information on cancer in general,
- flyer on how to check your nuts,
- information on cancer for men and women,
- a peak cap,
- stress balls (the students must give them to their dads because they are at risk too).
- If the goodie bag is sponsored by a company they can add their advertising material too.
A humorous and lifesaving way to reach the community through their connection to a school. One goodie bag is likely to reach more than 7 people because of the current household situation in South Africa.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Thanks for your fantesticle support!
Testicular cancer survivor, CEO & Founder