A bunch of nutty cyclists will again (they did it in 2016 too) take up the challenge of cycling ± 720 km from Edenvale to Durban in August 2018 to raise awareness of testicular cancer. The down ride as an elevation of 7800m over a period of 5 days.
We are planning to have 32 cyclists. Currently we have 14 nutty cyclists who signed up already. Yes! ... There are nutty women too! Are you keen to join? Please contact us.
Saturday, 4 August – Wednesday, 8 August 2018
Yes the tour ends a day before the public holiday (Thursday, 9 August - National Womens Day). A good reason to join the race and meet your family in Durban for the long weekend. #justsaying!
What we will be supplying for the R 9 500 per person:
• 1 Love Your Nuts cycling shirts
• 2 Love Your Nuts t-shirts and 1 cap & goodie bag
• 1 cycling shirt and shorts from Voltex
• 3 Meals per day (all drinks at dinner is for own account)
• 3 cans cool drink per day.
• Snacks: boiled potatoes, fruit cake, Bananas, Oranges etc
• Water for the ride
• We have a fully stocked first aid kit
• ... more stuff to be added as we get sponsors on board.